Summary of Planning Engineer Job Vacancy - Oman
An excellent opportunity for an ambitious Planning Engineer with infrastructure experience, to join a leading global consultancy on a mega highway project in Oman.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Planning Manager regarding progress reports, status updates etc.
- Assess tender submissions, review programmes, supervise and monitor construction progress in accordance with the programming schedule.
- Perform analysis of work and develop further strategies that can potentially benefit the smooth running and efficiency of project.
- Identify delays, critical paths, areas of concern and propose corrective action to the planning and the section managers
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good practice of construction methods in regards to planning and programming.
- Proficient in the use of planning software
- Past experience with infrastructure projects would be a great advantage
- Degree in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or a relevant discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Recognised for over 25 years as one of the leading construction consultancies worldwide, our client’s experience enables them to support their portfolio of clients across multiple disciplines from drawing board through to delivery.