Summary of Planning Engineer Job Vacancy - Qatar
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Planning Engineer with build experience to join a dynamic and innovative contractor in Qatar.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To effectively and professionally undertake the planning function on a healthcare development ensuring the production team is delivering the project objectives.
- Working as part of the production team, with dual role as independent assessor of progress, giving confidence in project status to senior management
- To maintain regular contact with Line Management and, where appropriate, other departments, on matters affecting their own areas of responsibility.
- Summarise projects status upstream to senior management, highlighting any unresolved major risks and potential overruns
- Communicating with other disciplines within production teams to ensure they are aware of their roles in meeting the programme.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of planning experience with ME / preferably Qatar building construction work and site experience would be preferred
- Familiar with statutory submission procedures at various construction stages
- Good computer knowledge and proficient in project-planning applications including Primavera P3/ P6, Microsoft Project, etc.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Degree qualified in engineering or other relevant discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
This Qatar based contractor has fast growing building and civil engineering divisions and is keen to employ high calibre construction and engineering staff. Excellent long term prospects and career development is on offer. Full details will be given to shortlisted applicants.