Planning ManagerRef MAX8996 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong Salary HK$60K-HK$75K Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 20/11/2020 Status Live: Interviewing now
Our client has secured the award for a specialist intelligent airfield lighting contract on the Hong Kong Airport and they are looking to appoint at the earliest opportunity a competent and energetic Planning Manager preferably with airports or major public facilities infrastructure experience preferably in building services and building works.
You will initially be based in the client's head office in Tsuen Wan then transfer to to the project office on Hong Kong Airport early 2021.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Planning Manager regarding progress reports, status updates etc.
- Assess tender submissions, review programmes, supervise and monitor construction progress in accordance with the programming schedule.
- Identify delays, critical paths, areas of concern and propose corrective action to the planning and the section managers
- Monitoring progress against contract milestones
Desired Skills and Experience
- 15 years’ of relevant planning experience preferably on building projects and building services projects
- Proven practical site experience in construction planning and programming of civil, building and M&E works
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and project management software tools, particularly P6
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Familiar with statutory submission procedures at various construction stages
- Degree in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or a relevant discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a global solutions provider for intelligent airfield lighting and information systems. They have secured a major contract on Hong Kong Airport and building their project delivery team. The company, the team, the project and the prospects culminate in offering one of the best construction contractor jobs opportunity in the region.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary and benefits available for the successful candidate
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend