Planning ManagerRef MAX7189 Job Posted 04/06/2019 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Island Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Make that step change in your career! Excellent opportunity for experienced planners!
Our client is a well-known Main Contractor in Hong Kong. They are looking for an experienced planning engineer to join their team. Successful applicants will be working on mega building projects in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Head office based position to support tender preparation and submission
- Analysis and consolidate technical methodology for tender preparation
- To operate a planning system in accordance with the planning procedures, providing a consistently high level of service.
- With dual role as independent assessor of progress, giving confidence in project status to senior management
- To maintain regular contact with Line Management and, where appropriate, other departments, on matters affecting their own areas of responsibility.
- Coordinate technical input from various departmental disciplines
- Innovative thinking on technical approaches for building construction
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience with Hong Kong building construction work would be preferred
- Familiar with statutory submission procedures at various construction stages
- Experience on preparing technical proposal and tender submission
- Good computer knowledge and proficient in project-planning applications including Primavera P3/ P6, Microsoft Project, etc.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Able to work independently and work together with other team members
- Fluency in written and spoken Cantonese is necessary
- For Planning Manager, 18 years or above Building Construction Experience included 3 years or above Assistant Planning Manager
- For Planning Engineer, 5 years or above Building Construction Experience included 2 year or above in Planning experience
- Candidates with lower academic qualification or less experience will also be considered for assistant grade
- Degree qualified in engineering or other relevant discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
This Hong Kong based contractor has fast growing building and civil engineering divisions and is keen to employ high calibre construction and engineering staff. Excellent long term prospects and career development is on offer. Full details will be given to shortlisted applicants.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary and benefits is available for the right candidate
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend