Summary of Planning Manager
Our client is working on various projects in developing roads, drainage and infrastructure networks in Qatar, and seeking an experienced Planning Manager to join their team in Qatar.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Response for overseeing the planning, scheduling and coordination of the projects
- Monitor and maintain Detailed Project Schedule, Work Breakdown Structure, Project and Activity Coding and Resource Loading
- Lead planning engineers in preparing timely and accurate reports and schedule plans for project management and effective project control
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive Experience of project planning and control, preferable in infrastructure works
- Proficiency of Primavera Enterprise
- Degree holder in Civil Engineering or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a leader in the development and operation of infrastructure in Qatar and around the world. The firm provides strategic consulting, engineering, planning and program and construction management services to both public and private sector clients. With a heavy workload in the Middle East, our client is looking to strengthen its team based in Qatar.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Highly attractive salary and package available including: