Summary of Planning Manager
A major contracting organization in Qatar is urgently requiring a Planning Manager to join their team
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be in charge of all aspects of project planning and project controls.
- Ensure all project conditions are met in regards to documentation submissions, approvals, procurement plans etc.
- Monitor the scheduling of project milestones and ensure any potential delays or risks are met with appropriate solutions.
- Liaise with client, consultants and contractors to review progress of project.
- Manage and monitor site works on a day to day basis.
- Setting up and maintaining Critical Path networks, including updating, reporting and implementation of logic and resource changes
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience in construction/civil engineering industry, inclusive of a minimum of 10 years’ experience in planning.
- The candidate should be fully conversant with precedence networking
- Full working knowledge and proved usage of Primavera P6 software.
- Experience in planning multi-projects with Resources and Cost Loading
- A proven knowledge and experience in contractual matters, such as Analysis of Disruption and Extension of Time application and presentation
- Capable of leading team of planners on project site.
- A University Degree in Engineering (preferably Civil or MEP) with a track record in planning large scale Buildings.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
One of the largest Qatari contracting organizations It has a proven track record for delivering large and challenging projects on schedule, within budget, and according to required quality & specifications. It is known throughout the industry as an organization founded on professionalism, reliability and integrity. Safety is a determining factor in every facet of the company's operations.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Basic Salary plus bonuses and allowances for accommodation, transportation, air tickets and insurances