Plant Maintenance ManagerRef MAX9055 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Tseung Kwan O , Kowloon, Hong Kong Salary 45K-65K HKD/m Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 05/12/2020 Status Live: Interviewing now
A civil engineering contractor based in Hong Kong and part of a major water services group is seeking to appoint a high calibre Plant Maintenance Manager to lead the fleet maintenance on a major extension project on a major landfill project in South East New Territories.
You will be based in the project site office near Tsung Kwan O.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead a team of maintenance staff to carry out maintenance work in existing fleets vehicles and equipment
- Budget and long term plan evaluation
- Procurement of equipment for replacement
- Liaison with suppliers and operation team
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10 years experience in heavy machine industry maintenance with at least 5 years experience in managerial role
- Knowledge of earth moving equipment is an advantage
- Candidate with additional previous experience or landfill operation teams will be given priority.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a major global waste, water, and waste to energy services provider. With offices across China, Asia and the west, it strives to provide sustainable solutions to its clients.
At the core of the group’s success, naturally, is it people and our client strives to create a fun, challenging and performance driven business culture where imagination, skill and high standards are rewarded and its people are constantly challenged to find and follow a better way and aspire to excel!. Career development resources, initiatives and tools are provided each step of the way to achieve these desired outcomes.
The group is seeking to appoint the very best talent to help its journey continue to become a major force in Asia and offers excellent construction careers. Maxim has been retained to provide recruitment support and invites motivated and imaginative candidates to get in touch and explore this excellent career opportunity.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary package and benefits available to the successful candidate.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend