Principal Structural EngineerRef MAX6353 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Qatar Location Qatar Salary 100k+ AED p/m Salary Band £150,000 Plus TypePermanent Job Posted 09/05/2016
Summary of Principal Structural Engineer Job Vacancy - Qatar
Our client, a leading international contractor is seeking a Senior Structural Engineer to work on an exciting project as part of the Doha Metro. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned engineer with a proven track record on rail / civil engineering structures.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing technical guidance to structural engineers and technicians.
- Coordinates production of relevant drawings and their release for the execution of works.
- Prepare structural calculations and details of structural elements
- Establishes effective external and internal communication/co-ordination with metro authorities, consultants, and other key parties.
- Attendance at client and stakeholder meetings; providing technical expertise, sound advice and solutions that are fit for purpose.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 20 years experience including some rail/metro experience
- Middle East experience is advantageous
- Proven technical ability in structural engineering
- Strong academic background with a degree in relevant field
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a global company that specialises in construction and land management. Renowned for its innovation it is currently expanding business across the Middle East.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend