Summary of Programming Engineer Job Vacancy - Kowloon Bay (Hong Kong)
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity?
An experienced Programming Engineer is required by a major transportation and infrastructure firm in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaise with the Programming Manager to ensure successful and timely completion of the project.
- Preparation and development of detailed design, construction plans / programmes for different MTR railway projects in Hong Kong.
- Assess tender submissions and review programmes.
- Monitor the projects progress against programme milestones and implement delay recovery actions where necessary.
- Prepare regular progress reports with programme analysis and recommendations, addressing programme issues to ensure timely project completion.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Corporate Member of a recognised professional institution.
- Previous experience in major rail or infrastructure projects.
- Good working knowledge of construction methodologies, planning and programming on a rail project.
- Fully conversant with programming techniques.
- Computer literate in programming software such as Primavera P6.
- Degree in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
One of the world’s leading transport companies with a vast range of rail projects both underground and over ground. The company is world renowned for creating one of the most efficient transport links. It is currently in the process of expanding its operations through the enhancement of its rail links and is looking for a well experienced Programming Engineer to aid in its ambitious plans.