Project Contract Administrator
Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to the Project Director
- Single point of contact for all Contractual matters with Employer
- Lead client commercial meetings
- Consolidation of Contractual and Commercial issues and take initiative for resolution of issues
- Represent the Company for submission of monthly application and certification, change order management.
- Variation Analysis
Desired Skills and Experience
- A proven track record of working on large value projects in excess of $500m USD is preferred
- All candidates need to have a string bias towards working for reputable main contractors.
- Relevant working experience including extensive contract administration/amendment and claims management exposure
- Previous experience of working in the Middle East is also preferred
- Degree (or similar equivalent) in a relevant subject such as Quantity Surveying preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a main contractor who specialise in civils and infrastructure work, with revenue of $13+ Billion per annum and over 54,000 staff operating in 30 countries around the globe.