Summary of Project Controller Job Vacancy - Myanmar
An intentional consultancy firm is planning to expand its reach into the Asian Market. For this, it is looking for a high-calibre Project Controller to join its team of professionals for a network facilities project in Asia.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure the network facilities projects are completed in accordance to budget, quality requirements, and time frame.
- Responsible for planning, monitoring & coordinating various parties to identify suitable site & construct the facilities till POCC, & handing over to Operation Division
- Manage all aspects of project management functions (from after taking Land / Properties possession to completion of MB POCC) to deliver all development / refurbishment projects according to agreed schedules as per approved business plan;
- Liaise, lobby or negotiate with external parties, i.e. MB, landlords, contractors, partners, & govt. bureaus, etc, to protect the company’s interests
- liaise internally with other teams within the Network Development Department
- Assure the build quality of facilities in accordance to the company & MB required standards
- Monitor works are in accordance to required workflow & procedures
- Assist Contracts & QS Department to evaluate performance of subcontractors
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years’ experience in project management / car retail management; preferably with 3 years’ in managerial position
- Experience of managing projects from design to construction
- Experience in China a must
- Fluent in Putonghua & , English; Cantonese is an added advantage
- Tertiary education in project management / architecture / civil engineering
Employing Company Overview and Profile
An ambitious consultancy company looking to expand its business. Definitely a good opportunity for professionals who would like to grow alongside with the company for great career prospects.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive remuneration is available for the right candidate.