Project Controls Director
Summary of Project Controls Director
Our client is developing multibillion planned railway projects, and currently looking to recruit an experienced Project Controls Director to join their team in Doha, Qatar.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead project planners, communicate with project management team and support project control leads and project service managers on ongoing projects
- Oversee the development and implementation of Project Plan details, Cost Structure management and Change Control process
- Monitor projects progress of engineering and subcontractors and prepare project reports on the construction schedule and budget control
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive Experience of project planning and control in Rail or Heavy Civil constructions
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite and Primavera Enterprise
- Local Middle East experience is advantageous but not essential
- Degree holder in Civil Engineering or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a leader in the development and operation of infrastructure in Qatar and around the world. The firm provides strategic consulting, engineering, planning and program and construction management services to both public and private sector clients. With a heavy workload in the Middle East, our client is looking to strengthen its team based in Qatar.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Highly attractive salary and package available including