Project Controls Manager
Summary of Project Controls Manager
Our client is developing a large scale highway project in Qatar. This is a highly complex project and previous challenging project experience will be advantageous. Our client seeks a Project Controls Manager to join their team in Doha, Qatar.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead project planners, communicate with project management team and support project control leads and project service managers on ongoing projects
- Oversee the development and implementation of Project Plan details, Cost Structure management and Change Control process
- Monitor projects progress of engineering and subcontractors and prepare project reports on the construction schedule and budget control
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive Experience of project planning and control in Highways is essential. Alternatively, experience in Rail or Heavy Civil constructions will be considered.
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite and Primavera Enterprise
- Local Middle East experience is essential
- Degree holder in Civil Engineering or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a main contractor who specialise in civils and infrastructure work, with revenue of $13+ Billion per annum and over 54,000 staff operating in 30 countries around the globe.