Project CoordinatorRef MAX8838 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Airport Salary Neg Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 11/01/2020 Status Filled: Apply to be considered for other jobs like this
Our client has recently secured the award for a specialist intelligent airfield lighting contract on the HK Airport and they are looking to appoint at the earliest opportunity a competent and energetic Project Coordinator with airports or major public facilities experience preferably in building services and building works.
You will initially be based in the client's head office in Tsuen Wan then transfer to the project office on HK Airport after 1 year.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support Deputy Project Manager and Senior Project Manager
- Draft/prepare document submissions to client. Document submissions topics range from:
- Site Management Plans
- Safety Management Plans
- Environmental Management Plans
- Airport related Plans e.g. airport restricted area control permit plan
- Method Statements
- Materials submissions
- Work Permit applications
- Organisation Plans (org charts)
- Ensure overall quality for all submissions (we don’t have Quality Manager yet)
- Ensure timely submissions to client
- Reviewing overseeing Document Controller submissions
- Implementing Document Control systems and procedures
- Coordinate IT support for office
- Support/preparation of Bi-weekly meeting presentations, submission registers
- Attendance of bi-weekly meetings
- Preparation of bi-weekly minutes
Client is seeking an all rounder to support senior management and technical design managers – proficient/comfortable with in all (non-technical) project documents and priorities.
Need to be able to read the project contract.
Will need to contribute to all project requirements as we are a small team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5 years of relevant project management experience preferably on airports or major public facilities
- Familiar with Buildings Department submission and ordinances
- Proven experience in engineering/project coordinator role on a large project.
- Strong background working with main contractors
- Good temperament and attention to detail to provide link between engineering and construction.
- Ability to deal with multi-cultural team sensitivities
- Degree in relevant discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a global solutions provider for intelligent airfield information systems. They have secured a major contract on HK Airport and now building their project team.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary and benefits available for the successful candidate
- Project Coordinator Tsuen Wan - HK$35K-HK$50K/ m
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend