Project CoordinatorRef MAX8213 Job Posted 19/02/2018 Region Macau Location Macau, China. Salary Negotiable Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
An international construction, engineering & project management consultancy is seeking to appoint a high calibre Project Coordinator with experience of high grade hotel and hospitality fit out for a mega development in Macau.
You will be based on site in Macau.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for sequencing and planning work activities, managing subcontractors and suppliers and coordinating all relevant stakeholders to ensure timely delivery.
- Responsible for full range of project coordination activities including design, procurement, order follow up and site issue with various departments, clients and vendors
- Prepare method statements and materials/technical submissions
- Enforce and maintain excellent construction standards throughout an already established team
- Resolve design issues and communicate effectively with consultants.
- Ensure the quality of the finishes are as per the agreed specification/quality standards.
- Monitor material ordering and logistics to meet project progress
- Coordinate QA/QC documentation and submission
- Conduct site and factory inspections
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4-8 years relevant experience with retail, F&B, hotel, offices and retail projects
- Familiar with Buildings Department submission and ordinances
- Hands-on skills in Large-scale residential / ABWF / commercial building finishing projects;
- Hand-on experience of AutoCAD is preferred.
Higher Diploma or above in building studies or relate disciplines with professional qualifications
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a major design, construction, engineering and project management business providing innovative, responsible and sustainable solutions to the construction and property industry in Asia and globally.
At the core of the group’s success, naturally, is it people and our client strives to create a fun, challenging and performance driven business culture where imagination, skill and high standards are rewarded and its people are constantly challenged to find and follow a better way and aspire to excel!. Career development resources, initiatives and tools are provided each step of the way to achieve these desired outcomes.
The group is seeking to appoint the very best talent to help its journey continue to become a major force in Asia and expand alliances across the region. Maxim has been requested to provide recruitment support and invites motivated and imaginative candidates to get in touch and explore this excellent career opportunity.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary package and benefits available to the successful candidate.
- Project Quantity Surveyor Reading, Berkshire - £38k - £53k + Car + Benefits
- Project Manager Exeter, Devon - GBP40,000-48,000
- Senior Project Coordinator Hong Kong, Kowloon - HK$38,000 - HK$50,000
- Project Manager -Building Maintenance Hong Kong - HK$60-68k
- Project Commercial Manager Kurdistan - Negotiable
Recommend this job to a friend
Send the details of this job to someone you think might be suitable.Recommend a friend