Summary of Project Coordinator Job Vacancy - Qatar
A highly regarded main contractor is seeking Project Co-ordinators for an immediate start on one of Doha’s most prestigious mixed-use developments. The calibre of candidate I am seeking should have a ‘go-getter’ attitude and be driven to get out on site and lead the production team .
Responsibilities and Duties
- Regular reporting to the consultant and client with regards to the programme schedule.
- Responsible for sequencing and planning work activities, managing Subcontractors, and coordinating all prerequisites from other Departments to ensure timely delivery.
- Ensuring that the quality of the fit-out/finishes are as per the agreed specification/quality standards.
- Report to the Construction Director regarding quality, schedule and budget.
- Enforce and maintain excellent construction standards throughout an already established team
- Ability to resolve design issues and communicate effectively with consultants.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in engineering/project coordinator role on a large project.
- Strong background working with main contractors
- Experienced in delivering architectural and finishing works
- Good temperament and attention to detail to provide link between engineering and construction.
- Ability to deal with multi-cultural team sensitivities
- Degree in Civil or Building preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a top 15 International main contractor with a fantastic reputation in the Middle East region. The company has been the lead contractor on numerous signature projects in the region.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- 21 calendar days holiday
- Medical Insurance