Project Design ManagerRef MAX6692 Job Posted 29/03/2017 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong - North Point Salary HKD $50k- $60k Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Summary of Project Design Manager Job Vacancy - Hong Kong
Are you looking for a change?
An experienced Project Design Manager r is needed to join a global leader in the design, project management, engineering, manufacturing, and installation of architectural envelopes and interior systems. With various ongoing projects, including MTR stations, Commercial Buildings and large Residential Buildings, you will have excellent project exposure.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate design development with façade engineer team members and other involved parties, e.g. clients, architects, other consultants, contractors
- Responsible for project deliverables with consideration of client needs, project budget and time constraints
- Project manage and lead a professional design team
- Participate in the project kick-off, project meetings, design reviews and project reviews covering compliance of design with the project specification, make-transport-install- ability, cost developments, programmes, resources, mock-ups, approvals, etc.
- Work closely with Project Manager of any possible variations or claims arising from changes and deviations from contract documents as far as design, scope, mock ups, testing and approvals are concerned
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in curtain wall, glass wall, façade design and 3D software
- Practical experience in curtain wall purchasing, fabrication and assembly process
- Well versed with current 2-D and 3-D design software
- Experience in other relevant computer software such as Rhinoceros, Revit, Inventor, GSA, would be an advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken Chinese and English
- BSc or Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Architectural Studies or other related disciplines
Employing Company Overview and Profile
One of the world’s leading construction group specialising in the engineering, project management, manufacturing and installation of architectural envelopes and interior systems. With various multi-million HK$ projects throughout Hong Kong the successful applicant will have access to first rate training and development and the chance for excellent career progression. Full details are available to shortlisted candidates.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend