Project Director – Building/ Stations
Are you a contractor's project delivery genius! - Project Director – Dubai Metro 2020 Expansion Project-Dubai.
Our client, a well-respected global rail JV contractor is looking for an experienced Project Director to deliver the metro stations on the Dubai Metro 2020 expansion project.
Responsibilities and Duties
The candidate will be involved in the overall project management of the project, internally and externally, including:
- Daily and weekly internal meetings
- Coordination meetings with Client, Consultants, JV Partner, and Subcontractors.
- Weekly & monthly presentations.
- Controlling project schedule, costs and expenditures, and working to maximize profitability.
- Lead the Employees towards goal achievement.
- Reports to senior Management of the JV partners on the progress of the projects on a very regular basis.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Total experience: 20 years, with 5 years as a Project Director on a Rail project handling stations/ Project Director with high-end building/ hotel experience
- Preference to Metro/ Tram/ 5-star hotel experience with Tier 1 Main Contractor in GCC region.
- Recent/ Current GCC experience for at least 3 years with Tier 1 Main Contractor is mandatory. No Sub-contractor experience.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of project management
- The candidate must have excellent communication & inter-personal skills.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The client is a well-known global construction company that has offices worldwide. They have over 100 years of experience in a variety of project disciplines such as large scale civil infra / rail projects, power plants, roads, bridges and development works.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Highly attractive salary package is budgeted for if you are the right candidate