Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be required to lead the construction works on a large scale MTRC project as well as other major infrastructure projects.
- Responsible for the financial profitability of the project, establishing and supervising project team, coordinating the overall project and field construction works.
- Control construction activities, production output, quality and safety management.
- Establish operating procedures for project/program. Ensure procedures meet program goals.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience in a similar role.
- Strong background in civil engineering, particularly within rail projects.
- Prior experience working in Hong Kong a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, working with a diverse multi-cultural team.
- Degree in Civil Engineering and Chartered highly desirable.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The employer is a major diversified construction and trading organization with more than thirty companies engaged primarily in contracting, manufacturing, marine services and related trading activities. The company specializes in heavy construction projects such as dams and power plants and has been awarded both private and civil projects. More recently it has been awarded a major part of MTR's expansion program.