Our client, a well respected international main civils contractor is looking for an experienced Tunneling Project Director to deliver a mega TBM project in a remote station in Philippines.
Responsibilities and Duties
The candidate will be involved in the overall project management of the project, internally and externally, including:
- Daily and weekly internal meetings
- Coordination meetings with Client, Consultants, JV Partner, and Subcontractors.
- Weekly & monthly presentations.
- Controlling project schedule, costs and expenditures, and working to maximize profitability.
- Leading and driving project safety and quality
- Lead the Employees towards goal achievement.
- Reports to senior Management on the progress of the projects on a very regular basis.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Total experience: 25 years main ocntracting experience with 10 years as Project Manager / Director on hydro-electric schemes
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of project management
- The candidate must have excellent communication & inter-personal skills.
- Previous Asia working experience is highly desirable.
- Degree qualified.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The client is a well-known construction company with significant experience in delivering heavy civils, power plants and tunneling projects.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Highly attractive salary package is budgeted for if you are the right candidate. as a guide; US$15K + all found.