Summary of Project Director
Our client is looking for a Project Director for a large mixed land use project. The successful candidate will be working closely with the companies Director and based in Qatar. The project is a billion dollar plus Qatari Riyal development. With the development set to continue for another 2 years, the candidate would find consistent employment through this main contractor that has a constant global workbook and ever-increasing in the Middle East. First rounds of interviews will be Skype based, with the second round being a flight to Doha to meet the project team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Daily and weekly internal meetings
- Coordination meetings with Client, Consultants, JV Partner, and Subcontractors.
- Weekly & monthly presentations.
- Controlling project schedule, costs and expenditures, and working to maximize profitability.
- Lead the Employees towards goal achievement.
- Reports to senior Management of the JV partners on the progress of the projects on a very regular basis.
Desired Skills and Experience
- The candidate must be experienced in running similar kind of projects (Mixed-land use).
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of project management
- The candidate must have excellent communication & inter-personal skills.
- Consultancy background candidates will be considered along side mainly contractor based applicants.
- Arabic is NOT essential for this role, fluency in English is essential.
- A Degree in Civil Engineering/Architecture or equivalent with vast work experience.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The client is a well known APAC region construction company that has offices worldwide. They have over 100 years of experience in a variety of project disciplines such as large scale public buildings, power plants, roads, bridges and development works. This opportunity will guarantee a lifetime career in a variety of exciting and challenging projects.