Summary of Project Director
Located in Qatar, the successful applicant will be employed as a Project Director for a well renowned main contractor on a new build stadium project. An excellent career opportunity to gain valuable experience on a large project in an increasingly desirable location in the Middle East.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Delivery of project to schedule/ quality / safety / statutory & regulatory authorities conformance.
- Responsible for consolidation and interface between your prospective employer and JV partner.
- Steering commercial aspects for your prospective employer and JV partner.
- Obtain approval for estimate & resources from appropriate level of the management team.
- Implementation of project quality plan, safety plan and environmental plan
- Ensure approval of purchase requisition, work orders and purchase orders at site or obtaining approval from higher ups as per organization guidelines.
- Monitor corrective and preventive action.
- Best practices identification, nurture and report.
- Development of reporting employees.
- Liaison with customer, statutory and regulatory authorities.
- Responsible for profitability of the project
Desired Skills and Experience
- Vast experience in the Middle East on similar types of stadium projects.
- The applicant must be fluent in English.
- Previous experience managing and developing reporting staff is essential.
- Previous experience on construction projects valuing between 750 million to 1 Billion USD is highly advantageous.
- Degree qualified in project management is desirable.
- Degree qualified in civil engineering, structural engineering or equivalent is essential.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a main contractor who specialise in civils and infrastructure work, with revenue of $13+ Billion per annum and over 54,000 staff operating in 30 countries around the globe.