Project DirectorRef MAX8018 Job Posted 22/03/2017 Region Macau Location Sanya / Macau Salary HK$45K - 55K Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
A global construction consulting firm is looking for experienced Project Director to join their expending project team in China.
Responsible for monitoring construction & development activities as assigned for Sanya. The role will be based in Sanya for 6 month, China, thereafter Macau,
Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitoring construction & development activities as assigned for Sanya
- Oversee the entire planning & management of the construction project
- To control and co-ordinate of project(s) from design & completion
- To ensure the project(s) complete on time, within budget, complied to / meet the quality standards and contract's requirement
- To monitor the progress of the project against the programme
- To control project documents in accordance with the procedures
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive relevant experience in general building work, preferably in the sectors of Education, Institution, College
- Candidates with Consultancy experience preferred, but not essential
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiate influence and persuade others
- Excellent knowledge of Local Building Ordinance in Hong Kong
- Able to work under pressure and communicate effectively and fluently in English & Cantonese
- Degree holder in relevant subject - MSc/BSc
- Memberships of relevant professional institutions - MCIOB / MHKIE / RICS
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a leading global construction consultancy with a global network of circa 90 offices and around 4,000 employees worldwide. They provide top of the range consultancy services to their clients, and also provide great project exposure unlike many of the larger consultancies.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Competitive salary and package.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend