Summary of Project Engineer - E&M or BS Job Vacancy - Hong Kong
E&M/BS Engineers, are you looking for an opportunity for your career advancement?
An experienced Project Engineer is needed to join an Engineering & Construction contractor company in Hong Kong. Candidates with experience in E&M or building services projects are preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for site monitoring, quality control and project planning
- Provide a full range of support service on site
- Ensure all construction activities process effectively and meet the requirement
- Coordinate CSD, schematic MEP drawings in ACAD format
- Monitor project progress and quality
- Coordinate with clients, consultants and sub-contractors for project implementation
- Attend site meetings and handle technical queries from clients
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience on E&M or building projects
- Experience in Lifts and Escalator projects is an advantage
- Abiliy to work independently
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
*Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Building Service Engineer.
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Building Service Engineering or related disciplines
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful candidate will be joining a well established Hong Kong based construction company with a large portfolio of projects within the the region. Its businesses and operations have also grown on a worldwide scale with presence in Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mainland China, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, USA and Vietnam.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- You will benefit from excellent training and development opportunities. Competitive salary and benefits on offer.
- Full details will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.