Project Engineer, Planning & ProgrammingRef MAX7640 Job Posted 09/05/2017 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Salary Negotiable Salary Band £30,000 to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Fabulous opportunity for a Project Engineer to join a close knit client team on a major infrastructure project in Hong Kong.
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Monitoring progress against contract milestones;
• Ensuring timely completion of projects;
• Undertaking interface/ coordination checks related to civil, building and M&E works; and
• Reviewing the work progress of consultants and contractors and reporting any potential issues/ risks to the programme
Desired Skills and Experience
• At least 6 years’ relevant experience, of which minimum of 3 years should be in project management
• Proven practical site experience in construction planning and programming of civil, building and M&E works
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications and project management software tools
• Bachelor’s degree with professional qualification in Civil/ Structural Engineering, Building/ M&E or other related disciplines
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Major transportation client looking to develop inhouse project management team
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
An attractive salary package is available to the right individual
Recommend this job to a friend
Send the details of this job to someone you think might be suitable.Recommend a friend