Project Engineer RiskRef MAX8023 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong, Lantau Island Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 29/09/2020 Status Filled: Apply to be considered for other jobs like this
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer, Risk to join a leading Hong Kong based client working on a mega scale project. The successful candidate will be involved in monitoring and tracking the risk register established for the design and construction contracts to ensure that appropriate mitigation measures of development projects are properly controlled and managed to meet the Authority’s target.
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Working in close liaison with various stakeholders and identifying risk that may impact on the achievement of the Project Master Programme;
• Assessing the potential impacts on the identified risks and supporting the development of risk mitigation measures;
• Monitoring the implementation of identified risk mitigation measures and identifying key actions plans;
• Maintaining and updating the risk register
• Collecting data for preparing regular risk management reports; and
• Compiling data collected for preparation of regular risk management reports
Desired Skills and Experience
• At least 6 years’ relevant experience in construction, engineering or related projects
• Experience in the construction planning and programming of major multi-disciplinary projects
• Practical experience in construction planning, programming and risk management of major multi-disciplinary projects
• Strong communication, analytical and negotiation skills
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications and project management software tools and risk management tools
• Bachelor’s degree in construction, engineering, business, or other related disciplines; and
• Member of HKIE or other equivalent professional bodies is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a government organisation tasked with delivery of a land mark Hong Kong infrastructure project.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
An attractive salary package is available to the right individual.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend