Project Engineer - Steelwork
Summary of Project Engineer - Steelwork Job Vacancy - Jordan (Hong Kong)
Our client seeks a Project Engineer to join their expanding team in Hong Kong working on one of the largest structural steel projects in the region. An excellent role with a company that is offering a great package for the right candidate who possesses experience in structural steel and site based projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Site based engineer working with the teams that will be largely Cantonese speaking.
- Report to and work with English speaking management, the successful candidate will be an English and Cantonese speaker.
- Complete assigned projects according to budget, programme and specific project objectives.
- Supervise, coordinate and expedite issues relating to assigned site on daily basis.
- Prepare monthly reports addressing the performance of the project, areas of concern and opportunities on each project assigned
- Ensure that best practice is used at all times.
- Ensuring all works are in accordance with the applicable specifications and works are satisfactorily completed.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous Structural Steel project work is essential.
- Previous MEP experience is advantageous.
- English and Cantonese language proficiency is essential.
- Hong Kong based experience with a main contractor is essential.
- Degree holder in structural engineering or equivalent.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is an Australian based specialist contractor dealing with works involving structural steel construction, fabrication, design engineering and project management. They have offices all over Australia, Singapore, Macau and Hong Kong. This is a bright opportunity with plenty of room for development.