Project Manager - Curtain Walling
My client is looking for a Project Manager for multiple curtain walling projects throughout Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To manage projects effectively and professionally according to cost and target schedules
- To handle all replies, contractual correspondence and contract administration relating to projects and keep full records on project activities.
- To plan, monitor and manage project schedules to achieve milestones in installation programs.
- To coordinate with design team and attend meetings with clients for related matters to designing works; coordinate with all departments relating to projects.
- To coordinate and monitor material purchasing, production and delivery.
- To plan, monitor, supervise and coordinate on site activities, material deliveries, quality and safety.
- To monitor payment application to clients, negotiate and monitor clients’ payments.
- To prepare, submit, negotiate and settle variation order claim and Extension of Time (“EOT”) claim with clients and main contractors to ensure project financial met with reviewed budget.
- To negotiate disputes and final account settlements with clients, main contractors and subcontractors.
- To review project specifications to ensure all installation related works are complied with project requirements; monitor and control the progress and Quality Assurance/Quality Control (“QA/QC”) of fabricators; certify payment to suppliers and subcontractors so as to ensure installation work is completed within budget; negotiate certain claims with suppliers and subcontractors.
- To invite, evaluate, negotiate quotations of subcontractors and make selection recommendation to Project Department Manager.
- To monitor monthly subcontractor payment application and prepare variation order application, negotiate with subcontractors the final account settlement, include disputes.
- To establish and maintain good working relationship with senior staff of owners, main contractors, architects and all other consultants.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working on complicated curtain walling projects is essential
- Experience on large scale retail, hospitality, public facility and residential developments
- Fluent in both Cantonese and English.
- Degree or equivalent in engineering related field
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A well respected curtain walling and facades contractor with an ever growing portfolio of projects is aggressively looking to grow their Asia business and needs good people like you!