Project Manager - Curtain WallingRef MAX7705 Job Posted 29/03/2017 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Salary HK$50-HK$75K Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
My client is looking for a Project Manager for multiple curtain walling projects throughout Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To manage projects effectively and professionally according to cost and target schedules
- To handle all replies, contractual correspondence and contract administration relating to projects and keep full records on project activities.
- To plan, monitor and manage project schedules to achieve milestones in installation programs.
- To coordinate with design team and attend meetings with clients for related matters to designing works; coordinate with all departments relating to projects.
- To coordinate and monitor material purchasing, production and delivery.
- To plan, monitor, supervise and coordinate on site activities, material deliveries, quality and safety.
- To monitor payment application to clients, negotiate and monitor clients’ payments.
- To prepare, submit, negotiate and settle variation order claim and Extension of Time (“EOT”) claim with clients and main contractors to ensure project financial met with reviewed budget.
- To negotiate disputes and final account settlements with clients, main contractors and subcontractors.
- To review project specifications to ensure all installation related works are complied with project requirements; monitor and control the progress and Quality Assurance/Quality Control (“QA/QC”) of fabricators; certify payment to suppliers and subcontractors so as to ensure installation work is completed within budget; negotiate certain claims with suppliers and subcontractors.
- To invite, evaluate, negotiate quotations of subcontractors and make selection recommendation to Project Department Manager.
- To monitor monthly subcontractor payment application and prepare variation order application, negotiate with subcontractors the final account settlement, include disputes.
- To establish and maintain good working relationship with senior staff of owners, main contractors, architects and all other consultants.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working on complicated curtain walling projects is essential
- Experience on large scale retail, hospitality, public facility and residential developments
- Fluent in both Cantonese and English.
- Degree or equivalent in engineering related field
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A well respected curtain walling and facades contractor with an ever growing portfolio of projects is aggressively looking to grow their Asia business and needs good people like you!
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend