Project Manager E and M
Are you ready for an excellent opportunity? A local Hong Kong construction contractor is now looking to hire a competent Project Manager E&M for its pending projects ahead. Is that you?
- Responsible for planning, managing, supervising, control and monitoring the safety, quality and progress of the construction of building services
- Control the budget closely
- Work closely with project teams for building services installation
- Manage the project team to ensure quality and on-time completion
Responsibilities and Duties
- Minimum 10 years of experience with contractors on Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in building services coordination, design & installation of HVAC, electrical or fire services in subcontractors
- MTR project experience is preferable
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Good communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree holder in Building Services/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines
One of the top civil engineering contractors, it is planning to expand its workforce to better suit its interests and ambitions in Hong Kong.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
An attractive remuneration package is on the offer for the right candidate.