Project Manager - EducationRef MAX6441 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Other Middle East Location Kuwait Salary 3,500 KWD p/m Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 14/02/2020
Summary of Project Manager - Education Job Vacancy - Kuwait
Recently commended in the Middle East for their continued excellence, our client is looking for a Project Manager to join their thriving consultancy on an exciting educational project in Kuwait.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working closely with the project, client, and contractor’s teams.
- Translating the interest of the client through the understanding of the client’s goals, objectives and needs for the project.
- Ensure that the design process reflects current standards, legislation, and codes of practice, where necessary.
- Tracking project progress and ensuring that the project is on time and on budget; taking effective and timely measures to address deviations and delays
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Arabic speaking is advantageous but not essential
- Experience of managing building projects within the Education sector desired
- Proven previous project management experience
- Previous planning, building design and construction experience
- Experience of communicating at all levels
- Degree holder in relevant field
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Operating for over half a century in the Middle East, our client has grown to become one of the most reputable engineering and architecture consultancies in the region, with offices spanning across eight different countries.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Accommodation & travel provided for first month of contract
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend