Project Manager - Fit outRef MAX8518 Job Posted 16/10/2018 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Island Salary Neg Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
A blue-chip International contractor is seeking an experienced Project Manager for the fit-out and high-end finishes of a luxury hospitality project in Hong Kong. If you have extensive fit-out experience, the managerial skills to motivate a workforce, and can ensure the efficient handover of a project, then you are what our client is looking for.
If you have extensive fit-out experience, the managerial skills to motivate a workforce, and can ensure the efficient handover of a project, then you are what our client is looking for.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Regular reporting to the consultant and client with regards to the programme schedule.
- Ensuring that the quality of the fit-out/finishes are as per the agreed specification/quality standards.
- Oversee the construction and delivery through to project completion
- Report to the Project Director regarding schedule, quality and budget.
- Enforce and maintain excellent construction standards throughout an already established team
- Ability to resolve design issues and communicate effectively with consultants.
- Offer mentoring and development for junior staff.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong communication skills to maintain relationships with all stakeholders
- Project management experience in Hong Kong
- Fit-out experience is essential
- Previous work on luxury 5* hospitality projects is highly advantageous
- Degree holder or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A reputable main contractor with a strong reputation in the Hong Kong. They have a long history of delivering landmark construction projects in Hong Kong.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend