Project Manager for Bored Pile WorksRef MAX7687 Job Posted 29/03/2017 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong, Kowloon Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
A main contractor in Hong Kong undertaking various types of building projects is seeking high calibre candidates to fill the position of Project Manager (Bored Pile) for its Hong Kong based projects.
The successful candidate will be joining a reputable main contractor in Hong Kong working on large scale building projects.
A large scale HK$billion building project in Hong Kong
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for overall progress planning, work progress, quality & site safety, and cost control of Bored Pile projects;
- Prepare tender and technical submission.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 8 years management experience in Bored Pile / Foundation projects;
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering, with HKIE or related professional qualifications;
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A well known and respected construction company in Hong Kong dealing with large scale building, foundations, electrical and mechanical engineering and commercial projects.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary package
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Staff Care Programme
- Career Development Programme
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend