Project Manager for Maintenance WorksRef MAX8030 Job Posted 06/04/2017 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong, Kowloon Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
A main contractor in Hong Kong undertaking various types of building projects is seeking high calibre candidates to fill the position of Project Manager (Maintenance) for its Hong Kong based projects
The successful candidate will be joining a reputable main contractor in Hong Kong working on large scale building projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for assisting a Senior Management to handle the projects;
- Management issue like cash-flow, progress monitoring, contractual and safety issues;
- Co-ordinate with Divisional or Department Heads in solving minor project issues independently.
Desired Skills and Experience
- All rounded exposure in building projects;
- Minimum 7 years' post-qualification experience preferably gained from a main contractor in Building Construction Field;
- At least 3 years' of which should be in local building or maintenance organization in the capacity of site management;
- Sound management and interpersonal skills.
- Degree in Building / Civil / Structure or related disciplines;
- Member of HKIE / MICE / IStructE / CIOB
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A major player in Hong Kong roads, infrastructure & civil engineering contracting with a strong track record in delivering major projects on time to the required standards.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Competitive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend