Project Manager for Planning and ProgrammingRef MAX7128 Job Posted 29/03/2017 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong - Kowloon Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a dynamic planning manager to join a prestigious client team to help deliver a land mark development in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Senior Project Manager (Planning and Programming), maintaining an in-house project controlling system for programming and controlling both the consultancy and construction contracts;
- Managing full project life cycle including preparation of master programme, design information release monitoring schedule, construction programme, etc.;
formulating project tracking system, critical path for planning and monitoring resources, performance measurement; controlling time schedule; and all other site related logistics; and
- Updating and reviewing design consultancy programme, setting up production schedule and managing statutory submissions and approval programme.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Have at least 7 years of programming experience in the field of design and construction management preferably gained in roles on the client, consultant or contractor side, of which at least 5 years of on-site experience in the contractor side;
- Have excellent skills in programming, controlling and monitoring large multi-disciplinary design and construction projects, producing significant design and pre construction deliverables for construction purposes;
- Have excellent knowledge and experience in sensitivity analysis, scenario studies and impact analysis; good understanding of Primavera Project Management software;
- Be familiar with government submission procedures, have experience in assessing the potential risk or delay and time implication during the project life cycle; and
- Be proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Possess a recognised university degree in construction, building, civil engineering or equivalent, preferably with post-graduate qualification in project management or other professional membership of relevant institution
Employing Company Overview and Profile
This client is playing a pivotal role in the redevelopment of one of Hong Kong iconic districts
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
A highly attractive salary and package is available to the right candidate
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend