Project Manager Hospitality and Luxury RetailRef MAX8921 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Sheung Wan Salary Negotiable Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 27/04/2020 Status Live
An opportunity to work for an exciting Design and Project Management company and to lead the project management function. This award-winning company has delivered projects in multiple countries, across numerous sectors and looking for a candidate who can continue to drive the growth and direction of their Project Management department.
The candidate will manage the Project Management team and be ultimately responsible for overseeing all projects at construction stage as well as advising on feasibility at the pre-construction stages.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead the Project Management function and identify areas where efficiencies could be gained, or processes could be improved.
- Ensure that all projects are being progressed in the correct time and at the correct level of quality to ensure key client milestones are satisfied.
- Liaise with clients, government authorities, project stakeholders and end-users as necessary. Manage consultants and contractors for project success.
- Review, monitor and report actual progress against project programme and cost plans.
- Identify risks and opportunities with mitigation strategies to maintain key project milestones and completion dates.
- Chair necessary meetings or workshops with project team and stakeholders.
- Act as Client’s Representative
- Work outside Hong Kong as and when required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have experience delivering large scale projects in Hong Kong.
- At least 7 years of post-qualification experience on relevant new build / renovation projects.
- Conversant with local HK government regulations and health & safety for building projects
- Familiar with project management software tools, such as Primavera, Microsoft Project and Building Information Management (BIM) will be an advantage.
- Creative, self-motivated with good management and effective communication skills.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Fluent English both written and verbal is a must.
- Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese would be a distinct advantage!
- Degree in Architecture or Architectural Technology, Construction Management or other relevant discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client, an award winning design and project management company in the built environment - hospitality, luxury retail and high end residential space with an exciting portfolio of projects across HK and Asia.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
They can offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend