Summary of Project Manager
A leading Dubai based civil and marine contractor requires an experienced Project Manager for projects in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. The successful candidate will actively be managing projects, key clients, and a wide variety of other business initiatives.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Overall management of the whole project
- Establish and process the scope of the projects
- Preparation and maintenance of the project programme
- Identify and manage project specific risks
- Prepare the progress reports and review with the clients
- Monitor the quality of the work for the whole project.
- Appointment and management of all required sub-consultants
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experienced in the area of marine or pre cast
- Strong previous project management experience
- Be fluent in English
- Previous Middle Eastern experience is not essential.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company have a reputation in the UAE of providing expertise on civil engineering projects including marinas, harbours, pipelines and roads. They have been providing contracting services for over 50 years in the area and have a prestigious client list. They have completed some of largest and most important civils based projects in the UAE over recent years and would be the ideal company for a candidate with a passion for civils based projects. In the current climate, the majority of the companies work is based in Abu Dhabi at present.