Summary of Project Manager Job Vacancy - Admiralty (Hong Kong)
Our client is an independent Retail Design Consulting and Project Management company based in Hong Kong and working with luxury European retailers throughout the region. In order to support their expansion plan, they are now seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaise closely with other business unit to establish the scope of works, determine the cost estimates and work schedule, define the project deliverables and obtain consent from corresponding parties
- Take lead in managing expectations of different parties, unify conflicting requirements to feasible and commonly acceptable project deliverable, solve problems arising from the projects, proactively report any irregularity to management
- Participate in regular meetings with local and segment counterparts for experience sharing and efficiency improvement in project management
- Provide technical advise on site
- Project budget monitoring and adherence
- Frequent travel in the region is required
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years relevant experience in design and project management. Experience in retail projects is an advantage
- Creative, innovative, independent.
- Good knowledge of illustrator, PhotoShop and AutoCAD
- Excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and analytical skills required
- Fluency in written and spoken Mandarin and English is necessary
- China experience is a must
- Degree in Architecture, environmental design or interior design
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a professional independent Retail Design Consulting and Project Management company located in Hong Kong, providing services in Asia including Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, Korea, Japan, Indonesia. Their strength lies on their employees and this is the reason they take on outstanding individuals to drive them onto the international stage.