Summary of Project Manager
A leading Bahrain based main contractor requires an experienced Project Manager with specific experience in water development projects. The successful candidate will be involved in the on-site management of two Water Development Projects in Bahrain. Specific involvement with water tanks.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage two projects, comprising steel ground water (above) storage tanks and elevated water tanks, to ensure completion in accordance with pre-determined budget, time constraints and quality specifications.
- Lead and develop high quality service delivery team and be responsible for project delivery, resource management and team allocation.
- Monitor and report project progression as well as solving planning and technical issues.
- Gaining client approval for all materials and procurement of approved materials.
- Planning and scheduling of work.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience on Water Development Projects is essential.
- Fluent in written and spoken English is essential.
- The candidate does not need to have previous Middle Eastern experience but this is advantageous.
- A degree (or equivalent) in a construction industry related discipline is essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a local based Bahrain contractor with a western management structure. They have an excellent reputation of delivering major projects in Bahrain and regularly are awarded the larger projects.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Basic Salary: 4000 BD - 5000 BD Per month