Project ManagerRef MAX8902 Consultant Katie Keenan Region London Location Central London Salary £40K Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 09/03/2020 Status Active: Maxim working on candidate shortlist
A Project Manager position has become available in Central London with a leading cost management, project management construction services consultancy company.
The successful canditate will help develop a number of projects whilst working directly with clients. Full training and support will be provided.
The successful Project Manager applicant will be working on a health and edcuational project for a premium college in Central London.
A fully supported APC program will be offerd to the candidate as well as generous benefit package such as Birthday leave, Life Assurance and Pension.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work directly with premium clients to create and develop a number of projects concurrently from start to completion, ensuring successful delivery for a range of demanding clients
- Manage the delivery of a range of construction projects including office and retail developments to produce the required deliverables including working to budget, time and quality requirements.
- Prepare and maintain Project Reports including programme, quality and cost.
- Advise and carrry out service supply appointments including tender selection and documentation etc.
- Attend and at times chair meetings as agreed with the client and where appointed direct/instruct on behalf of the client.
- Manage all stages of the project and respond to any matters relating to the client. Execute recognised project control techniques including value and risk management processes.
- Communicate with all client suppliers and operators to ensure the client brief and specification are adopted, maintained and delivered to agreed programmes.
- Manage on-going project reviews, change control and completion activities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong cross sector experience with a focus on health and education projects.
- Strong capability with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Project and Advantage is highly desirable
- Innovative and flexible mindset and professional and dedicated attitude.
- Willingness to develop, learn and progress within a career path.
- Possess strong communication skills and able to consistently offer an excellent standard of customer service to clients and stakeholders
- Have a team work approach and be willing to support colleagues and the business.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role within client side consultancy Project Management position.
- Degree qualified with a construction related degree such as Quantity Surveying, Project Management, Architecture or Construction Management
- Hold MRICS, APM, MCIOB or an equivalent construction or Project Management accrditation
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading cost management and project management consultancy with an international presence.
They work throughout the UK, and internationally including in Australia and South Africa and have an excellent reputation that they have been building for decades. They are a visionary, innovative and forward-thinking company and employer of Project Managers.
They have been recognised as a Good Employer by Building Magazine for many years.
A full client profile will be provided to applicants shortlisted for interviews.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- A fully supported APC program will be offerd to the successful candidate
- Generous salary and benefit package
- Birthday leave
- Life Assurance
- Project Manager Cambridge - to £60K
- Project Manager Mereworth, Kent - Negotiable
- Program Manager - Airport Infrastructure Redevelopment Toronto, Canada - to GBP 77k + bonus + relocation
- Project Manager Station Excavation Sydney, Australia - AUD175K - 200K / yr
- Project Manager Cambridge - Negotiable
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend