Summary of Project Manager Job Vacancy - Dubai
Our client, a leading contractor in the UAE, is seeking two experienced, Project Managers to begin on existing major projects. The role will encompass various civil engineering infrastructure projects but a background on roads projects will be a significant advantage to applicants. The ideal candidate will possess leadership and commercial expertise that ensure the company maintains a competitive advantage in terms of quality and cost of operations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Versatility to take charge of ongoing major projects and ensure they continue in the right direction
- Maximising the performance of the workforce; through strong, influential leadership
- Ensuring all project activities are carried out efficiently; taking into account both productivity and financial aspects
- Monitoring and reporting project progression, as well as resolving planning and technical issues.
- General supervision of all H&S, quality control and construction activities on site
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in Civil Engineering is essential (roads preferable)
- Strong communication skills
- Previous leadership/management experience
- Strong business acumen; understanding of what effect their project has on the business
- Ability to identify and implement new and innovative ways to do things to achieve better ways of working.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is one of the largest construction groups operating in the Middle East region with offices located throughout the GCC region. They are a western-ran business and are widely regarded as an excellent employer. The business operates as a multi-discipline main contractor with several divisions including Construction, Civil Engineering and Interiors.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Salary: 30,000AED p/m + comprehensive package (inc. housing, transport and schooling)