A Project Manager is required to join a leading global consultancy and cost management firm, to be based in Hatfield on a large scale water framework. Your main focus will be to manage clean water treatment and pipeline projects. This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager with experience on clean water projects for a large consultancy, to join a similar company on clean water projects.
You will be a Project Manager on clean water treatment and clean water pipeline projects on behalf of the client. Clean water experience is essential for this role.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Effective control of requirements and scope
- Liaising with client operation team
- Ensuring appropriate services are delivered through technical, engineering, project controls and commercial support functions
- Safe, secure, timely and cost effective delivery of projects meeting all objectives
- Effective management flow of data to communicate; status, progress, uncertainty, risk and current/projected performance.
- Development and welfare of team members dependant on own experience
- Effective communication across project delivery, client and stakeholder teams
Desired Skills and Experience
- Larger consultancy experience is preferred for this role
- Clean water project experience is essential
- Degree or equivalent in Construction Management/Civil Engineering or other relevant discipline is desired
- Membership of relevant professional body is desired, or willingness to complete such membership.
- APM qualified is desirable
- Prince 2 (planning) qualification is desirable
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The interviewing company is a major international consultancy that works on some of the most exciting building and infrastructure projects across the globe. They have a vast network of offices which gives them a local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client. They are at the forefront of the industry, and provide clients with the full spectrum of programme and commercial management services by providing multi-disciplinary teams who are capable of serving the most exciting projects on the globe.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
You will be given a generous car allowance and other additives including health and pension scheme.