Summary of Project Manager Job Vacancy - Hong Kong
Are you ready for an excellent opportunity?
A large main local construction contractor is now urgently looking for an experienced Projectl Manager to join their team in Hong Kong. The opportunity provides the chance to work for one of Hong Kong's premier contractors on some of the most prestigious and rewarding projects in HK.
Responsibilities and Duties
Reporting to the General Manager, you'll be responsible for:
- Responsible for the progress and cost control of the project
- Control the budget by closely monitoring the cash flow of the project
- Work closely with project team members and consultants during tender procurements
- Direct site team to ensure quality and on-time completion
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 15 years post qualification experience with at least 10 years in a senior position
- Has experience overseeing a project from commencement to completion
- Has experience in contract administration
- Has solid site experience
- Excellent communication skills with good spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is a must
- Able to work independently, self-driven with proven ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Degree in Construction / Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Membership to a professional body such as the HKICE or HKIE
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a major player in Asian civil engineering contracting & tunneling works. With projects both locally and internationally to Hong Kong and varying from civil to private projects it has successfully set itself up in Hong Kong as one of the top building and civil engineering contractors.