Summary of Project Manager Job Vacancy - Hong Kong
A major HK construction contractor is now looking for an experienced Project Manager (E&M) to add to its team of professionals. The opportunity offers valuable experience to work for some leading projects in HK.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for overall project management such as progress and cost
- Control the budget closely
- Work closely with project teams for building services installation
- Manage a team of professionals to ensure quality and on-time completion
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience with contractors on building services
- Has proven track record of successful project deliveries
- Excellent communication skills with good spoken and written English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus
- Independent, with commitment to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Higher Diploma or above in Building Services/ Mechanical/ Electrical engineering
- Chartered membership to a professional body is an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a major player in HK contracting works. With a lot of projects waiting in the future ahead, it has successfully set itself up in Hong Kong as one of the top building and civil engineering contractors.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
An attractive remuneration package is on the offer for the right candidate.