Are you looking for new challenges? An international specialist contractor is now looking for Project Manager to deal with a series of curtain wall / façade projects in Hong Kong!
Responsibilities and Duties
- To manage project properly according to the reviewed budget cost and the target schedules
- To prepare well and monitor project costs and progress planning, report to Project Department Manager.
- To handle all replies, contractual correspondence and contract administration relating to projects and keep full records on project activities.
- To plan, monitor and manage project schedules to achieve milestones stated in installation programs.
- To coordinate with design team and attend meetings with clients for all related matters to designing works; coordinate with all departments relating to projects.
- To coordinate and monitor material purchasing, production and delivery.
- To plan, monitor, supervise and coordinate on site activities, material deliveries, quality and safety.
- To monitor payment application to clients, negotiate and monitor clients’ payments.
- To prepare, submit, negotiate and settle variation order claim and Extension of Time (“EOT”) claim with clients and main contractors to ensure project financial met with reviewed budget.
- To negotiate disputes and final account settlements with clients, main contractors and subcontractors.
- To review project specifications to ensure all installation related works are complied with project requirements; monitor and control the progress and Quality Assurance/Quality Control (“QA/QC”) of fabricators; certify payment to suppliers and subcontractors so as to ensure installation work is completed within budget; negotiate certain claims with suppliers and subcontractors.
- To invite, evaluate, negotiate quotations of subcontractors and make selection recommendation to Project Department Manager.
- To monitor monthly subcontractor payment application and prepare variation order application, negotiate with subcontractors the final account settlement, include disputes.
- To establish and maintain good working relationship with senior staff of owners, main contractors, architects and all other consultants.
- Candidate will less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Manager.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 10 years solid experience in project management; 5 years of which should be in curtain wall / façade engineering / aluminium engineering projects.
- High ability in leadership, cost and budgetary control, contract administration.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office applications, e.g. MS Word, Excel.
- Fluency in both spoken and written Chinese and English, including Putonghua.
- Good team leader with strong analytical mind and problem solving skills.
- Well-organized, self-motivated, initiative, independent, responsible and able to work under pressure.
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Engineering, Building Services or equivalent
- Holder of TCP (Technically Competent Person) T1 and T3 or T4 Certificate or equivalent is a MUST.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is an international fitting out and façade specialist contractor with a diversified scope of projects. Guaranteed to be a rewarding working experience.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Attractive package is on offer for the right candidates.
- 2 distributions of performance bonus per year