An excellent career opportunity is available for all Fitting-out Project Managers!
An Asia-based Building Contractor is currently looking for an experienced Project Manager within the fit out industry to join their expending team in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee construction team on site to ensure daily operations are smooth and efficient.
- Liaise with project architects, vendors, consultants and the client to discuss matters of aesthetics, cost control, functionality and schedule.
- Review all design and construction documentation and maintain the coordination between office and site.
- Develop and manage the project team.
- Overall responsibility for the financial and commercial management of the project.
- Overseeing the quality and safety of each build.
- Develop and provide professional advice on new potential projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in high value fit out projects covering hospitality, retail, residential and club houses; Candidates with less experience will be consdiered as Assistant Project Manager
- Excellent leadership and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese. Mandarin would be an advantage.
- Degree in Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Membership of a Professional Institution will be an advantage.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a Building Contractor specializing in interior fit out and building refurbishment. They have built up a solid reputation for the high quality fitting out and refurbishment services.