Summary of Project Manager Vacancy - North Point (Hong Kong)
Are you looking for an opportunity to become a pivotal figure and a key leader in an international organisation?
To continue to meet the requirements of their committed and pipeline projects, an innovative global design & technical services group is seeking an experienced Bridge and Civil Structures Leader to join their Hong Kong Team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Project management & technical leadership
- Leading an experienced Bridges/Civil Structures team whilst demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills
- Business development, client liaison and management of relationships across a variety of projects
- Delivering and co-ordination of projects to agreed deadlines and budgets
- Assist with compiling detailed designs of bridges and other civil structures for a variety of notable projects
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in bridge/structural design
- Strong technical knowledge
- Good team leadership and teamwork skills
- Fluent written and spoken Cantonese and English is necessary
- Bachelor degree or above in Civil or Structural Engineering or other relevant discipline
- Memberships of relevant professional institutions such as MHKIE or equivalent will be an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a leading, vibrant, global group with a staff complement of 7,500 and an office network extending across 25 countries worldwide. They provide a broad range of multidisciplinary engineering, management and specialist technical services across diverse market sectors, and serves government and private sector clients globally.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Attractive remuneration package
- High profile projects
- Strong team culture