Summary of Project Manager
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager, to join a leading global consultancy on a mega highway project in Oman.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage projects on concept planning, development and implementation of the road infrastructure project to ensure completion in accordance with pre-determined budget, time constraints and quality specifications
- Lead and Develop high quality service delivery team and responsible for project delivery, resource management and team allocation
- Monitor and report project progression as well as solving planning and technical issues
Desired Skills and Experience
- Substantial Experience in Project Management and Team Leading
- Relevant Experience in major roads and infrastructure projects-
- Strong commercial sense and communication skills
- Degree holder in Civil Engineering or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Recognised for over 25 years as one of the leading construction consultancies worldwide, our client’s experience enables them to support their portfolio of clients across multiple disciplines from drawing board through to delivery.