Responsibilities and Duties
- You will have the ability to communicate with the Contracts Manage and any support staff
- You will understand the design criteria for housing
- You will have the ability to produce short term programmes in line with overall contract programme and ensure that the works are completed in line with it
- You will chair and minute subcontractor meetings
- You will have the ability to communicate effectively with both the Client and their representatives.
- You will work with the commercial team in the selection of subcontractors and ensure that they are effectively managed throughout the project.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the desired quality is achieved
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in multi residential schemes
- Experience with central plant systems
- SMSTS and First Aid Certificates
- Experience in communal mechanical & electrical services and the ability to manage the respective sub contractors
- Experience gained with a recognised Main Contractor
- Scaffolding Appreciation
- Knowledge of Code & BREEAM
- Resides within reasonable travel distance of the site.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
You will be joining a top tier main contracting company who are a global force in the building, civil works, energy and services sectors. The hiring company in the UK has 10 offices around the UK with circa 1,700 employees in total and a turnover of over £800m and growing year on year.