Project Manager Marine ConstructionRef MAX7752 Job Posted 29/03/2017 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Lantau Island Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
A leading international civil engineering contractor is seeking a highly capable Project Manager and Project Engineer (Marine Construction) to help deliver their recently awarded marine project in Hong Kong.
Large scale marine construction project in Hong Kong
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage, monitor and control overall project operation;
- Attend regular site meeting;
- Prepare submission of project data, drawings, method statement.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 15 years Project Manager experience of which 5 years must be gained in Marine projects. Less experience required for the Project Engineer
- Strong I.T. skills, especially in MS Words, Excel;
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Strong problem solving , self-motivated, good communication and analytical skills;
- Degree in Engineering, Quality Management or related discipline;
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Well established contractor involved in various large scale projects including subway, highway, express rail, maritime construction, and various other works.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive Salary
- Yearly bonus
- Full medical scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend