Project Manager – Structural Steel
Our client seeks a Project Manager to join their expanding team in Dubai working on one of the largest structural steel projects in the region.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the technical compliance of large scale structural steel projects on site.
- Lead the multi-disciplinary teams on-site engineers
- Day-to-day internal and customer liaison.
- Responsible for project performance, delivery and timeframe execution.
- To provide leadership and strategic direction to all functions and staff at all levels within the department.
- To manage technical elements of the project, focusing on delivery and ensuring repeat business.
- Supervision and co-ordination of all related issues as well as client and design team liaison on projects.
- Demonstrate excellent technical knowledge and the ability to advise other disciplines regarding aspects of their
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous Structural Steel project work is essential.
- Previous MEP experience is advantageous.
- English language proficiency is essential.
- Degree holder in structural engineering or equivalent.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is an international specialist contractor, highly reputed for delivery of major projects involving structural steel construction, fabrication, design engineering and project management.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Highly attractive salary package is budgeted for if you are the right candidate